jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

A Important memory

Dear readers,


I want to share with you one of my memories.
When I was a child I suffer a near-dead experience.
I went with my neighborhood Mrs. Juanita to her relative’s house.
The house has a stairs in the backyard and I was sitting there when I have the accident.
In the second floor lived a couple with their children.
All the family used the stairs at the same time to go to the first floor.
The woman didn’t see me when used the stair and without the intention she pushed me out.
While I was falling I felt that he time became slowly.
All the important people in my life like my family and friends come to my mind in those seconds.
I can’t say that I saw all my life in front of my eyes but it was extraordinary.
I was really lucky because I fell in a place full of water where the people used to wash their clothes.
This isn’t the most exciting story but I can assure you that the weird things you could see when you are near death are real believe or not.
                                             -Sebastian Aravena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario